Friday, August 21, 2009

Spider exterminator


You all know that I started a war against spiders. Tuesday after the invasion of my bed I went to buy some products to prevent spiders from entering the apartment. That was the short term fix as getting filters for the windows or a new cat require more time to implement. This turned out quite challenging are there are plenty of products for cockroaches, ants, slugs, flies but not much for spiders. Still after asking we were advised to use this one. With not much conviction I bought it. After all it's just another spray.
Maybe not.
Tuesday night I sprayed and killed 2 huge spiders once again.
Wednesday night we saw one spider on its back, dying by the window. It must have stepped into the product. If that's the case it's pretty effective.
Thursday nothing.
Friday nothing again.
So now I start to wonder what is in this product because no matter what it is very efficient. I hope it will last.

No comments: