Sunday, August 2, 2009

First business trip in my new assignment

I started my new assignment working on Bonux for CEEMEA (Central and Eastern Europe Middle East Africa – in case you wonder what CEEMEA means) less than a month ago and discovered last week I would have my first consumer research in Warsaw on Aug 3 and 4!
Today I packed my travel partner (i.e. my suitcase) and Wolfram dropped me at the airport. 2min after he left I saw that my flight was delayed by a little more than 1 hour. I called him back right before he left the airport ground and we enjoyed a coffee at Starbucks (much better than last time).
Almost 1.5 hour behind schedule we finally took off for a very shaky trip due to turbulences. I waited half an hour the luggage and finally reached the hotel around 11pm. Isn’t it a nice way to spend your Sunday night?
Luckily for me my king size bed and its 6 pillows are waiting for me :)

No comments: