Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A dream comes true

Boys, you can skip this entry as you will not understand it.

Girls, let me introduce you to my jewelry chest! The jewelry chest you dream of when you are a little girl, the one where you can store your treasures.

And when it's open:

As you can see it has many drawers where I can put all my jewelry.
Did you notice the mirror? Isn't that convenient to have it right there? On top the two side panels can open revealing little hooks where I can hang my necklaces.
Isn't it fantastic?

No more searching through all the bags and boxes, now in one go I can see them all and find the one I want.

I'm so happy with it. I could spend hours in it and will for sure spend some quality time putting everything in and finding the right place for each earring, necklace or bracelet.
I love it!!!

3 comments:

Tlou said...

Tu as raison, je ne suis pas capable de comprendre cette fascination pour une armoire, mais je pense c’est autant que les joujoux multi média de nous hommes. Donne-nous un iPhone ou quelque chose similaire et nous sommes dans une autre monde pour le reste du jour....ainsi je te souhaite beaucoup de plaisier avec ta nouvelle acquisition.

Patzi said...

Guess deep inside I'm male :-)

Leo said...

What?!