Sunday, August 16, 2009

Busy bee

That was me today.
Wolfram left for Aachen early this morning so I had the full day ahead of me.
I started with bringing the bags of grass to Woluwe Saint Lambert. For some obscure reasons garden trash is not being picked up in Ixelles where I live. Therefore I had to bring my bags to a place where they would be picked up (only on Sundays, before 2pm). I loaded the car and drove to Woluwe saint Lambert. Found the first street where I could park and unloaded the car. By 9:45am I was back home feeling very satisfied with myself that I finally got rid of those bags (1 month after my dad made them when they visited... I know shame on me).
I had my first session on the wii balance board. Not as easy as it looks but quite fun. All it takes is maintain the red dot in the yellow circle: now go do it standing on one leg only and let's see how is your balance. It's very cute to see your Mii dressed in a sport outfit and sadly they also make it look as big as you (in every dimension... I guess it's for motivation).
I cleaned up the house to make it spider free or least try to and then took a 2 hour nap on the coach.
A good Sunday I would say.

No comments: