Thursday, August 26, 2010

Flying over the US

After a short but good night of sleep, we woke up at 6am to get ready for the airport shuttle. I seriously start to wonder what’s wrong with my vacations that I so often need to wake up so early, many times even earlier than if I was going to work. The world belongs to those who wake up early, so it says. But when do I get some rest?


The flight from San Francisco to Las Vegas turned out to be extremely good because of the amazing view from up there. We flew over Yosemite and  other mountains. We could see mountains, rivers, desert, etc. Simply incredible view! I spent the whole flight watching down and tried to capture some of it on my iPhone (I apologize for the poor quality but you should still get an idea of why you should take such a flight).



By the way this confirms I’m my father’s daughter :)

No comments: