Monday, November 3, 2008

Waking up in Manila

After an excellent night (and if you were wondering, there was no pea between the mattresses of the bed), I headed to the gym. Since I have started my EBT I decided to get back on track with exercising. To access the fitness center you have to pass by the pool. Despite the early hour, it was extremely hot outside and the pool looked extremely attractive. While I was painfully biking, I could see some people swimming. Tomorrow I will have a swim.
Once I had recovered from the gym, i.e. took a well deserved shower, I went for breakfast. What a great breakfast buffet! Anything you may wish from Western to Asian, they have it. There again, once I had given my room number, they remembered my name. Sounds stupid in a way, but such little detail makes you feel really special.
Now it's time to start my consumer research in Manila. Let's see...

No comments: