Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Emergency massage

After a whole day of travel and 3 days of in-home visits, my back started to remind me its existence. No wonder after the travelling on bumpy roads and never sitting right. It was one of those days where I wishes Agnes, my physiotherapist, would travel with me. Yesterday when the agency dropped us at the hotel I went to the Spa and asked to get a massage. Unfortunately for me they only offered 1 type of massage to "relax tensed muscles". All the aromatherapy or wrapping in banana sleeves ones looked super attractive but not what I needed. So I went for the Full Body Energizing massage. After 1hour of this massage I felt like a bulldozer had gone over my body especially on my back. Fair enough I had asked the "therapist" on focus on where it hurt and she did. The good news is that this morning the pain is back to manageable :) 2 more days of research to survive...

No comments: