Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shopping in Mumbai

Joanna had told me that the shopping in Mumbai was great. And she was right! After a whole day of visits at consumers’ places, we went to a shopping mall. As I had not planned for shopping while in India I had to buy an extra suitcase to bring everything back. It turns out that Samsonite and Delsey are pretty cheap compare to Europe (and genuine unlike China). So I bought a mid size suitcase so I can bring back the Indian style tops I bought, the tea and some of my Christmas shopping. My only regret is that I cannot buy anything for the house, especially those amazing candle holders :( Gold is also cheaper than in Europe (India is one of the largest markets for gold) but I didn’t find anything I like within a reasonable budget (still thinking about those diamond earrings...)

No comments: