Saturday, December 5, 2009

The tree is here

This morning I quickly passed by the market to get a xmas tree. I say quickly because I woke up with a massive sore throat (could very well be the one Wolfram has been living with the past few days...) and didn't want to get cold.
I picked the tree, got it into the car, dragged it from the car to the apartment and there it is, proudly standing in my living room.

Step one, get it on the table it will stand on until xmas and hide the pot with decorative paper.

Step 2, drag the table with the tree on to its final location (who would believe a 9.99 euro table from Ikea could resist to so much effort :)).

Step 3, wait for Wolfram to show up so we can decorate it together while listening to xmas music (that's the tradition in my family).

Voila!

PS: fingers crossed Muffin and Mokka will stay away from the tree... I would hate to find it down on the floor.

1 comment:

Patzi said...

Is it already Christmas or are the French like the Americans? :-)