Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Scary and disgusting

After the long drive home and the snow my car needed a car wash.
Luckily for me, it rained pretty hard overnight and most of the dirt is gone. Still something black was left at the front, by the radiator ventilation space. I went to get a closer look thinking it could be a piece of plastic but it was not. There were feathers! It seems I killed a bird at some point while driving and a pretty big piece of it is still on my car.
Now, no alternative, I need to get the car washed and the "dead body" removed.
Disgusting :(

1 comment:

Bernhard said...

Last summer we had a dead bird stuck between the eaves board and the wall of our house right where the roof sits on the wall. That poor thing managed to squeeze into the attic through a small hole and when it tried to get back out it got stuck.