Monday, December 14, 2009

2 days in Disneyland Paris

Tradition is tradition... this means a visit to Disneyland every year around xmas time.
This year I convinced Aurelie, Romain and Wolfram to join me. On top I managed to find amazing rate for 2 days in the parks and one night in the Newport Bay hotel only a few minutes walk from the parks. It's Disneyland so everything is themed even the hotel. All the decoration was in line with the "by the sea" theme. Quite impressive how far they push the concept... all the way to having small boats on their xmas trees :)
The entrance of the hotel...

and the swimming pool we unfortunately didn't have the chance to try (PS: that was the view from our bedroom)

This year I finally got the chance to try the new attractions from the Studios that happened to open a few months after my last visit: The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and Crush's Coaster, both very impressive and cool, both got me almost sick :) seems my stomach is not holding up as good as I would like it to do.
A must in Disneyland, meeting the stars and getting a picture with them. Note that you have to fight with the kids and it's serious business when it comes to get a picture with Mickey!

Hungry, have a Mickey burger or pizza... taste is just ok but come on, that's a Mickey burger, looks compensates for the lack of taste.

Moi, moi, moi, me, me, me (from Nemo in case you didn't recognize the 2 seagulls)

Safety first, always! so don't go put 4 adults in a car designed for kids: we tried, we just don't fit :)

Sleepy beauty castle by day and night and illuminated, beautiful!

On the road again, on the road again...

Joy, we didn't forget the picture!

The romantic picture of the day (come on, we needed at least one)

Bye bye Mickey! See you next year!

No comments: