Saturday, February 14, 2009

How to entertain a girl

This afternoon having nothing special to do and feeling like I deserved a little treat (after all I've been working hard for the last 2 weeks :)), Alice and I went to the silk market to pay a visit to one of our favourite stand: the one where we make jewelry.
We did not have anything specific in mind so we tried different design and combination based on the beads that were there. The challenge in China is that we have almost completely opposite taste / styles. When it comes to beauty, clothes, fashion, jewelry, perfume etc. what we like or find attractive they usually dislike. And being French, I guess we're even more picky :)
3 hours later, I had 5 necklaces and matching earrings, and Alice 4.
PS: and to make all the girls jealous, the whole of it costs less than 30 euros...

No comments: