Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Somerset







After 30min of taxi I arrived at Somerset. That's the place where I am going to live for the next 10 months or so. If you check out the website it looks very fancy, reality is different. Other expats call it "Chinese luxury": it looks premium but is actually of low quality.

I have a 1 berdoom appartment, roughly 60 sqm I would say. 2 TVs with 50 Chinese channels at least, 2 balconies, 2 chairs, little dishes (I still haven't figuerd out why I have a dishwasher if I only have 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 spoons, etc.). As you can see it's pretty empty. There is a lot of emptiness in the place. For sure I will have to find a way to personnalize it a bit.

1 comment:

Leo said...

That does not look so bad, does it? Some nice pictures on the wall and the place is perfect =:)