Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Air France Business Class


After checking in all my luggage and having had a drink with Joy, Sev et Yann (by the way if you haven't seen them yet, Sev's wedding pictures are worth your time), I passed the security check and headed to the Air France lounge. Cosy armchairs, free newspapers, food and drinks, a space to relax while waiting for your flight.
It was the 1st time I travelled with Air France in business class (I'm usually somewhere at the back in economy) and I loved it. Lots of space for your legs, a seat that can be adjusted in every possible direction (and also has a vibrate function), your own TV screen with a selection of movies / TV programs / games, a little travel bag with Clarins products, excellent food... Even service was impeccable. For starter I had picked the foie gras but unfortunately there was none left when they got to me. But there was no way I would eat the Parmiggiano pie... so she went to find me something else and came back with... lobster!!! asking if this was ok. No wonder I'm looking forward to the next flight.

No comments: