Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Over sudsing



3 years now that I work in laundry and it never happened to me to see suds (foam) coming out of the washing machine. It took me all the way to China to do it. So I decide to have the washing mahcine run one time empty with soap to clean it (yes it's good to do that once a month). Luckily on top of the machine is a bag of laundry detergent (Omo... can't believe they give us competition).
1st question: is this product ok to use in machine? afterall I'm in a country where they mostly wash by hand...hard to find it's written all in Chinese. Naively I assumed that Somerset would not be that stupid as to give us hand wash product. So I start the wash... and I could have had a party in my kitchen with all the foam it generated... Next time I'll use only product from Western Europe!

No comments: