Friday, September 19, 2008

Quintessence...

... pedicure.
Today I went to Lilly's nails to have my nails done. Honnestly it costs 3 times cheaper here than in Belgium :)
While I was seating there having my nails done I couldn't help noticing all the people having a pedicure or a foot massage (3 euros for 30min, who would say no). Given that this week has been tough on my feet, I decided to give them a treat and went for the Quintessence pedicure. It a nutshell they make your feet back to new! First they scrub and peal all that dead skin, then massage your feet and leg for 30min, and finish by applying some cream and nail polish. I can tell you that after that 1 hour 30 min treatment, I feel much better, relaxed, lighter even :)) And I don't know why but something tells me I will go back and enjoy pampering myself for only 16 euros!

No comments: