Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cocktails almost for free !!!!

Last night, Aaaron took me out as I quote "there was no way I would get back to Belgium without a drink before". So we met in a new bar located in one of the shopping centers. It is really strange as you enter a empty shopping center where all the shops are closed, get to level -1 and access the bar. It was a really nice place, with a French DJ :) Good music always helps. On Wednesdays, the cocktails are half price before midnight, i.e. a bit less than 3 euros each.
Lot's of expats were there and once again, everyone was extremely welcoming, suggesting places to go to and what to do in Beijing and Asia. Since my first day in Beijing everyone has really been super welcoming. There is always someone to inquire if you need help.
Good music, good cocktails, good company, a place I will definitely go back to!

No comments: