Sunday, September 21, 2008

Root canal - 1

After having had really bad tooth pain last week-end I made an appointment by the dentist on the ground floor of Somerset. Although I was reluctant to going to a dentist in China, the pain was such that I had to go. This dental cabinet was recommended in the Insider's guide so I assume it would be ok. To be honest, the place was clean, everything was sterilized, they speak English and really take care of you. Although I'm not sure how much efficient it is to tell people to relax. If there is a place I cannot relax, it's at the dentist.
What a better way is there to spend your Sunday afternoon than going to the dentist? I spent 2 hours there going though the painful process of a root canal. I am now back in the apartment, in pain, waiting for painkillers to act, wondering if this was actually a good idea to go to the dentist in the first place. Because I feel I'm back to square 1 now: tooth pain :(
Next round when Im back from Belgium...

1 comment:

Leo said...

Sorry to hear that =:(
Hope your feeling better now and got some sleep - to really relax...