Sunday, July 25, 2010

Going back home. Vacation is over :(

Today is the last day of this trip for me. While Alice will spend the coming week with orang utans and exploring more the jungle I will fly home tonight.

As usual I started the day by swimming. I really wish I could do the same back home, outdoor swimming pool of course :)
I had breakfast with Alice and she left at 10am as she had an earlier flight.

I spent my last 3 hours on the beach reading, watching the waves, resting, the usual :) (yes 3 days is enough to get into a new routine)

At 1pm I took the shuttle to KK airport. The manager to whom we complained 2 days ago waved me good bye. Ah service in Asia ...

I arrived early at KLIA for my flight. Thanks to my Elite Plus status, I managed to get a seat at the emergency row, this time I even got the window and access to the lounge, where I waited chatting with Wolfram.

10:45pm, time to get into the plane and fly home. Bye bye Malaysia!

No comments: