Saturday, January 10, 2009

zhen-song blind doctor massage center

On Saturday night Dave invited us over for dinner. After great food the group split into 2: guys went for drinks and shisha, girls decided to go for a massage. Cindy recommended us to go to zhen-song blind doctor massage center where she goes once a week. It's a traditional Chinese medical center. After a quick ride in taxi we arrived there. The place look like an old dispensary, with white bed sheets everywhere and masseurs who are (semi)blind wearing white lab coat. After 50min of massage the conclusion is the following: It must have been the wrong masseuse. While it was a moment of relaxation for the others who nearly fell asleep, it was closer to torture for me. She literally hurt me. The massage was painful. I don't know how much of what she has done was supposed to help but I got out of there in pain (and 2 days later my back is hurting like hell). After this experience I am not sure I will be willing to try again traditional Chinese massage center.

No comments: