Saturday, January 3, 2009

It happened again :(

On Saturday we went to check out the sales in avenue Louise. Shops and streets were very crowded and although we targeted plates for Wolfram somehow we ended up with bags & co. for Lamia. The collection at Villeroy&Boch was not that good to be fair (rather the old style collection). After a nice lunch at le Pain Quotidien with other shopping addicts we headed back to the parking and move on. Since my car got vandalized last spring I became a bit paranoid and always check it after parking somewhere. Usually it's in vain and people look at me as if I was (a bit) crazy. This time however, there was a white mark on the left door at the back. Before panicking we tried to remove it, thinking it's only dust / snow/ whatever... But it was not :( Someone scratched my car! Again!! The same side! At least this time it's only 1 door and not the whole side of the car. But still! Why?
Anyhow, I filled a declaration in the parking so we can get access to the surveillance videos. I went to the police and filled a declaration there. I called the insurance. And now I have to get this mess sorted out from China :(

No comments: