Sunday, January 4, 2009

Something is missing

My suitcase :(
I feared my suitcases would not make it given how late I dropped them. So I was happy to see the 1st one come out. The problem is that the 2nd one, the big one, the one with my clothes, pains d'epices and chocolate never showed up. I waited until the end, until someone came and ask me if my name was on the list he was holding. It was the list of passengers whose luggage were still in Paris. Of course my name was on it :(
I was impressed by how fast it was for me to fill in the forms for my "lost" luggage although I would have preferred not to have to. Now keep your fingers crossed my suitcase will take today's flight and it will be delivered tomorrow. Otherwise I will have to go shopping and spend the Amex insurance money (maybe something to consider :))

No comments: