Saturday, April 7, 2012

It finally hit me

It finally hit me... I'm getting married
Until last night I had no particular stress or excitement regarding the civil marriage. For me it was just going to the town hall, sign the document and leave. The big day will be in December with the church, the reception, all the guests and, obviously, THE dress.
With everybody arriving to Brittany it suddenly became very real. I'm getting married, officially, legally.
Of course I had a nightmare during the night.
In France doors of the town hall have to stay open in case someone wants to object. After all the ceremony is open to the public. In my nightmare someone was objecting. Ridiculous but probably me watching too much Shrek. Hopefully no one will object today. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Until then, it's time for hairdresser.

No comments: