Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dinner at La Butte

My parents had selected a restaurant for the dinner to celebrate: La Butte in Plouider. If you don't know where that is, don't worry, me neither but after tonight's dinner, I won't forget.
They also surprised us with a little plant (see on the picture below). This plant "naturally" grew in the shape of an heart and the label says "Lamia et Wolfram. 7 avril 2012". A little token for us to remember. That's very sweet.
Menu
Some finger foods (asparagus cream, tomato cream cheese crumble, and scallops)
Scallops in the Shell and Ginger flavour (specialty of the restaurant).
Wild sea Bass
Some cheese emulsion with salad - I wouldn't know as I had something else... 100% chocolate :)
Plougastel strawberries with sorbet
The food was simply ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!
There are not enough words to describe how good this dinner was. Everything I ate was really really really excellent. I can say that I never had scallops nor sea bass as good as I had them tonight. The flavours were simply divine. How does the chef do that? and how does he cook the scallops with them still attached to the shell?
This is for sure a dinner I will not forget.

MERCI, Papa et Maman for inviting us to such a place. 

No comments: