Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Preparing already next year's calendar

Last Christmas, my parents made a calendar with pictures of their children, nieces and nephews. Big success! It's still in the living-room at my cousins' in Rayak.
This year, lacking creativity, Joy and I made a calendar for Teta with pictures of us (I know so original). She loves it and so did Samira. Therefore I had one more printed for them. Something tells me it will replace the one from last year in their living-room.
While chatting with my cousins we came to the conclusion that this should be our new Christmas tradition: every year a calendar with our best pictures.
Consequence we used the week-end to generate some pictures that could potentially be in the calendar next year.

PS: in case you didn't know yet, Rana loves being photographed; Ramzi and I less :)

No comments: