Friday, January 7, 2011

It's a painful process

It's not a pleasant thing to do to "get rid" of one's car.

The expert sent his report and immediately asked me to provide all the documents including signing an authorization to sell the wreck. It's not a car anymore, now it's a wreck. It's going so fast I'm not sure I fully realize it's happening. They even gave me my license plates back.
In parallel nothing much is happening insurance wise. While the expert has been so eager to communicate with me he hasn't with the insurance company :(
Obviously I want to get the money asap not because I want to buy a new car already but because I need to bring this to a closure.
"Wait Monday" they said. If no news on Monday I'll have to take it to the next level: chasing them up :)


Let's see. Until then tonight I'm flying to Beirut for a weekend with my cousins. That's something very positive to look forward to.

No comments: