Friday, January 21, 2011

3 reasons not to fly with Easyjet


1- They are always late
Each time I flew with them my flight was delayed, especially flights at the end of the day. They accumulate delay throughout the day and the poor evening passengers can only be patient.
As a consequence I arrived at my sister's 10min after Wolfram who left 1h30 later and had a longer train duration trip :(
2- No space
Seats are very narrow. My knees are touching the seat in front of me; and I'm not the tallest person on this planet.
3- 1 bag only
Easyjet has a very strict policy for your carry on. You are entitled only 1 bag carry on. I had 2: my backpack with laptop and camera in and my purse. I was asked to put one in the other. Even if I could put all the content of the purse in the backpack, I couldn't put the purse itself in given its shape and non flexible material. Quid? The lady kindly suggested: "next time, take a bigger carry on bag"
Funny enough, apparently too many people had too big carry on and we were asked to volunteer to check in our carry on... for free. So not only do you do them a favour by checking in my carry on, but on top you would have to pay for it!
Next time I'll take another airline.

No comments: