Sunday, June 21, 2009

One more farewell

Rafael and Marion are also coming back to Belgium. So today we were all invited for a farewell BBQ (yes another one). More or less the same crowd as at Ingrid’s one which is nice as I got to talk again with the people I met a week ago. Although this time I had to explain that I didn’t have children (I was probably one of the few who joined the party without children). In an expat world it’s almost weird to be there alone and not with husband and kids.
Food was great, wine was good (we had to help finishing all the bottles Rafael had as he could not ship them back) and kids were running all over the place sometimes making cake with grass, sand and ice cubes… anyone interested in tasting?

Now what will we do on Sunday when we won’t have any more BBQs to go to?

No comments: