Sunday, June 28, 2009

The last pampering day

Sunday was meant to be the last pampering day for me. First stop: manicure and pedicure. Bad surprise when we arrived: girl #9 went home, i.e. she does not work here anymore. Girl #9 has been making manicure since day one. The only time I had someone else I was not satisfied and therefore always made sure I would have her. She is gone… maybe it’s a sign…
Anyway we got 2 girls each taking care of our hands and feet. This time we pushed it even further and asked for an upper body massage thus one more person taking care of us. I don’t understand why we never did it before because I can tell you it’s really really nice to be pampered like this.


With our beautiful nails we went to Luga’s for guacamole and cocktails. Please note the flower art of this month… we were a bit more adventurous this time. I did ask for a dragon, yes a Chinese dragon, we apparently they only know how to do flowers and goldfish. I’m not so much into goldfish so flowers it is.

No comments: