Friday, June 5, 2009

Am I a TV series fan or what?


All the TV series current seasons just finished. So I had made a list of all the series I wanted to get. The idea was to give it to the guys in the DVD shop and have them call me when it's ready. So tonight I took my bike (did I mention how much I love biking in Beijing?) and went to the shop. I gave my list and asked them to call me when they have it ready. I left the store and 10min later I get a text message. It's ready! I did not anticipate they would have everything on hand. So I walked back there and here I am with my huge pile of DVDs.
Now how do I go back home with the bike and the DVDs... That turned out to be a quite unbalanced trip but I made it, piling up as many as I could in the basket (the whole bag would not fit in) and the rest in 2 bags on the side.

No comments: