Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm back

I made it and so did my luggage.
Flight was quite long especially when after living in China you've seen all the movies (or almost) they show in the plane. I tried to get some sleep. I did drink my class of champaign to celebrate my birthday as per the family tradition (not sure it was at the right time but it must have been it in some time zone).Here is what the trolley looked like in the airport in Paris. As you can see it nicely fits, all pieces of luggage on 1 trolley only :)

Train was delayed due to the absence of the mechanician... 1 hour later than planned I arrived in Brussels Midi station. By the way, that station does not have trolleys so Wolfram and I had to drag everything to the parking.
Back home a nice salad was waiting for me, with all my birthday gifts! If that was not motivation to come back :)
Back home the unpacking can start... something tells me I will have to go through chaos before I can get to order again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

der blog war immer wieder toll zu lesen!!

LG