Friday, June 26, 2009

I don’t like good-byes

So today was my last day in the office. It was a weird day punctuated with good-byes. After a great lunch with the team where I received a card with wishes from everyone (and despite I had said I was inviting everyone I ended up being invited), we went back to the office and as of 4pm, people started to say good-bye on their way out until I decided to make my own way out. You will be happy to know that I limited the crying part to only a few tears (which is already an exploit for me) and that I have found my master in crying: Amalia (it was really sad to leave her behind crying). But I’ve been having a huge nod in my stomach the whole day. I will really miss the people from Beijing Technical Center Fabric & Home Care team.
Now I’m back at Somerset packing wondering if everything will fit in the suitcases I have available.

PS: Thanks Monika for sending your message just at the moment I needed it the most :) You really know me too well. See you soon when I’m back.

No comments: