Thursday, June 18, 2009

Global call & Massage

One I will miss once I'm gone, one I will not... Guess which one!
One of the disadvantages of working in China is that when you have a global call, i.e. a call involving US/Latin America, Europe and Asia, you have to have the call in the evening (between 8pm and 11pm). That's one of the things that people complain about when being based in Asia as those calls (can) have a significant impact on your private life.
To make it easier I developed the habit of getting a massage after each global call. This way not only do I have motivation to stay awake during the call and make it efficient :) but on top I have an excellent way to disconnect afterward and ensure a good night of sleep.

1 comment:

Bernhard said...

And it's actually impressive that you can schedule a massage that late in the evening.