Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My tailor is rich

or she is becoming rich and I'm highly contributing to it.
Tonight I had Lena to come over so we could get some suit, pants, shirts made for Joy and Yann.
It's almost a must on the Beijing to do list now to spend some time with Lena and get some clothes made. But what can I say, she does great work and her prices are similar or cheaper to those in Europe. So after Alice, my parents, Wolfram it was Joy and Yann's turn.
We've spent almost 2 hours looking at fabric samples, choosing fabric and models from catalogs or Internet, getting measured etc. It was great fun as usual.
Once Lena left with a full list of order and little time to complete it, I took the guys to Purple Haze for a Thai dinner and cocktails. Given cocktails are half or a third of the price compare to Paris I can tell you they've explored the list.
PS: Joy broke her glass... she claimed she was not not drunk as all the cocktails she had picked had smaller volume than ours and it was just an accident. No comment :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was not drunk !!