Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's never enough

I picked up Joy and Yann today. After dropping the luggage home and a quick shower we headed to Sanlitun and had lunch at Element Fresh.
The plan was to go for a manicure / pedicure afterwards. I had made an appointment for 4pm and it turned out we spent 2.5 hours in there pampering ourselves. While i went for my standard combo manicure / pedicure and so did Yann (without the nail polish of course), Joy started with a standard pedicure and transformed it half way into the spa treatment pedicure and considered waxing and getting her eyebrows done and so on. Basically she was sitting in front of the list of options and given how cheap it is vs. Europe it felt she could go through the whole menu without any doubt. Eventually we had to stop her as Yann and I started to get a bit bored waiting.
Hands and feet at their best we had a cocktail at Luga's and I took my 2 visitors to South Beauty for a Chinese dinner.
PS: despite she asked for fork and knife, Joy managed to eat with the chopsticks. If my Dad could master chopstick in 1 week, there is no reason she could not either. Congratulations sister!

No comments: