Monday, October 15, 2012

Keys

We've just completed the hand over of our new apartment. Everything we asked was there, with even a dryer on top of the washing machine that we didn't ask for.
A few minor issues were spotted. They promised everything will be fixed by the time we moved in.
They did a "cleaning" which I seriously think was a very lousy job. It's one thing that there is dust from the construction. It's another that there are greasy marks on the mirrors and windows. I know what I will be doing until we move: deep "Lamia" cleaning!

All documents are signed and key were handed over. Lots of keys. Keys for the front door, for the bathrooms, for the wet kitchen, for the dry kitchen, for the locks in each wardrobe. All in 2-3 copies. I can't remember receiving so many keys in my life. It feels like being the "key master". We will figure out which ones we really need to use and which one we can store.

We're home :)

No comments: