Thursday, October 4, 2012

Grrrr

Last night there was a global call. Yep, another one. The topic I needed to attend was scheduled at 9:45 am in the US, that's 9:45 pm in Singapore. I had my boss in the discussion and told him to let me know when they would switch topic. Those meetings always run behind on the agenda and I didn't want to waste my time.
After a long wait and a bit of desperation my topic was finally on at 11:15 !!!!!
I connected but only to find out that people were tired and key decision makers had to go to other meetings.

Net, no decision was made. I wasted my evening waiting for nothing. I had a bad night because going to bed right after hanging up a work call is not good for sound sleep.

This morning I'm dead tired and I'm thinking it's not worth it.
Grrrrr.....

No comments: