Thursday, December 23, 2010

Transumance

Today I'm driving home for xmas. All I need, in theory, is a medium size suitcase. It's winter so sweaters and boots take space.
But the car ends up pretty full because of:
-  2 boxes of products for my mum
-  2 huge bags full of cakes, biscuits, chocolate and some of the xmas basket food and drinks
- 1 sleeping bag just in case I get stuck on the highway because of the snow
- 1 camera/laptop bag
- and 2 cat boxes!!!
That's it, the Micra is going to be pretty full and once again, les Demenageurs Bretons hit the road.

PS: despite having the car full, I can't help thinking I'm forgetting something. But what?

1 comment:

Patzi said...

sleeping bag might be a good idea
thermos filled with hot tea maybe? In case you get stuck!
Have a safe drive and merry Christmas at home!