Sunday, December 19, 2010

Online shopping and delegation

This year I was not very well organized and I found myself 2 weeks before Christmas with no gift at all in my hands, in Izmir :)

Luckily for me there is online shopping, and especially Amazon. Half of my gifts this year have been ordered on internet (some while Wolfram was recovering, but don’t tell him). No rushing, no stress, no queuing, from my computer, I simply pick and choose what I want to order and cherry on the cake, I get it delivered straight where it has to go. Only one little worry: will everything arrive on time? Next year maybe I should avoid ordering the last gifts 4 days before Christmas.
The other half will be bought by someone else who kindly offered to pick it up for me. A big THANK you to my sister and mother on this one.

I will, still, pack them myself which should keep me busy on the 24th.

No comments: