Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Not good, not looking good at all

Tonight the weekend is starting. Tomorrow is a national holiday in Belgium and our company decided to close also on Friday. This means a 4-day weekend!!!
But before enjoying this time away from work I wanted to finish a couple of things. One can't truly enjoy himself without having full peace of mind. At least that's my case.
Once home I switched on my laptop and... Nothing. Well not exactly nothing: it's a black screen with a white cursor on the top left corner. Blinking, like it's waiting for something.
Waiting indeed but not starting my computer :(
We tried all our tricks. We asked google for help. I even called IT sending a message in a bottle but nothing could be done.
For sure this weekend I won't work a thing as I have to wait for IT to open on Monday morning. For sure the cursor will keep blinking, waiting until some IT expert will provide the right answer.
For sure I will enjoy myself this weekend with the best excuse in the world: my laptop is dead.
For sure I've never been so happy to have my iPhone and be able to post this entry :)

No comments: