Monday, November 15, 2010

Highly frustrating

This morning I brought my laptop to the IT desk for repair. It was 8:30am and that's how my day started. 20min later I left the desk with a loan laptop. 10min later I was back at the desk as the loan laptop was not set to connect to the network!!!! Given all I can do with a loan laptop is check emails on the webmail acces I wonder what they thought I would do with it. Play games? Watch a DVD?
Around 11am a technician call me to let me know that the hard drive was dead :( they will try to rescue as many data as possible but it will take at least until tomorrow afternoon.
So here I am, desperate and pretty useless as all I can do is join meetings and do emails.
Did I mention the loan laptop has the old office installed and I cannot open most of the attachments!
Highly highly frustrating I'm telling you!

No comments: