Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mmmmh!

This week I non officially joined my new team for a global meeting held in Brussels. For 2.5 days I will learn about Air Care. As per the habit of every global meeting, a dinner was organized. For the first time I went to Mmmmh!
Mmmmh! is not a restaurant per se, it is a cooking school. Basically once you arrive you get explained the menu and what needs to be done and then 20 people go chopping, slicing, peeling, wrapping, stirring, blending, etc. whatever that needs to be done.
While I was not so impressed by the menu (to be fair with a starter made of mushrooms it wasn't starting well), the whole cooking experience was fun. I didn't learn anything specific cooking wise but got to know my new team, especially those who are based in the US or Japan.
Definitely an activity to recommend.

1 comment:

Eugenie said...

Air Care.. I see :D Congraaats for the new job!!!