Thursday, October 14, 2010

It was sooooooo good!

Tonight we arrived in Beirut and what can I tell you, it's very nice to be outside when temperature is 25C even at night. Naturally Zeina had picked a restaurant with a terrace for the dinner. After 3-month internship in Belgium she figured we would enjoy being outside.
 We met at the Movenpick hotel, right there by the sea. Location was so great we wondered whether next time we should stay there instead of a hotel in the center.
We ordered a lot of food from Bourj Al Hamam restaurant. Mohamed and I had been talking about this dinner in Beirut since 2 days at least so we treated ourselves with all the classics from Lebanon.
I am stuffed, feeling a bit (hugely) guilty because I clearly was unfaithful to my diet, but honestly there was no way I could resist. I'll just have to swim it off tomorrow, and Sunday, and next week :)

No comments: