Saturday, May 8, 2010

Erratum

Not so long ago I wrote that the kittens had gone by themselves in the box for the trip. I need to revise that statement.
Muffin did go by himself and Wolfram close the door behind. Now once this was done, he started to panic and trying to escape. Too late, the door was closed.
Mokka on the other hand understood somehow from Muffin it was not a good idea to stay in the box and went hiding. After 5 good minutes of the 2 of us chasing her up and down the apartment, she sat on one of the chairs and I could grab her. Big mistake. The moment she saw Wolfram coming with the box she panicked and scratched me really bad, so bad I cried. Despite the pain we proceeded and managed to put her in and close the door.
After a bit of alcohol (and an ever bigger pain), a big size band-aid was applied, the cats were nicely placed in the car and we left.
Just leaving behind some skin :(

1 comment: