Thursday, March 4, 2010

Upgrade

Tonight when I arrived at the Marriott in Bucharest after the long day of travelling from Warsaw and then through out the Romania country side, the man at the reception asked whether I would be interested in being upgraded to the Executive floor. I wonder why he bothered asking the question. Would anyone refuse to be upgraded?
It got even better when I arrived at my room to find it was actually a suite.
A suite on the Executive floor, no wonder it's my preferred hotel in Bucharest :)

N0ow imagine the scene. I called for room service to get some dinner and when the waiter arrived I told him to put the food on the table. He looked at me puzzled and asked "which one?" Indeed in a suite you have more than one table where you can choose to eat. I love it!

No comments: