Friday, March 19, 2010

Finally

Finally I managed to drag Wolfram to another trip to Ikea this time to deal with our shoes situation, namely lots of shoes no space where to put them. Spring arriving the need was getting urgent to have easy access to all the shoes.
We proudly bought another Pax combination to suit our needs. Once again Wolfram's car demonstrated its capacity to act as a van and transport 2.4m long cartons.
Last night, we assembled the frame and tonight while someone was driving to Germany I completed our master-piece.

4! drawers for the shoes, 1 hanging space for coats and jackets and even one spare shelf. 2.36m high is very high. So high I need a ladder to reach the top shelf :)

Being done with the assembling I started the best part of it: placing all my shoes in it. Note: drawer #2 is Wolfram's in case you wonder why I had such big shoes.

It's not the dressing room from Sex in the city (still dreaming about it) but it's one step in that direction.

Still a pending question... where will I put the pairs of shoes I've seen in magazines and I'm planning to buy?

No comments: