Friday, July 3, 2009

What shall I do with my blog?

I started this blog when I left for China so I could share with my family and friends my adventures over there.
Now that I am back home, what shall I do with the blog?
I have to say I like became accustomed to writing about what I see / do and share it but obviously life in Belgium will not be as exciting or surprising than life in China. Although I made the commitment to myself to explore further this country where I’m living not to mention all the spots in Europe I haven’t see yet, everyday life will be very similar to yours.

So readers of this blog, let me know if you want it to become "Lamia Belgian experiences" (or "Lamia post China experiences" still need to find a decent title) or stop (then I’ll have to figure out how to save it).
Let me know :)

No comments: