Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tele 2 Suite et fin

If you recall a technician from Belgacom came over last Thursday to check the line. This done it was supposed to take 24 to 72 hours for my internet (and phone) to be activated.
Of course, until today, one full week later, nothing happened.
So I called and had this unexpected question: "are you calling from home? can you tell me which lights are on?"
Me: "how would I do that, I don't have the phone at home!"
Operator: “yes, true" silence...
Of course you could say I used my mobile phone to call Tele 2 from home, but still :)
After some tense discussion he figured out what the problem was and said I would be activated within...24 to 72 hours!
This afternoon I received THE sms, the one announcing my line is activated, exactly 8 weeks after I requested it. I still wonder what part I misunderstood in "activation takes 4 to 6 weeks"...

No comments: