Sunday, July 5, 2009

Getting gas for your car is not that easy

Yesterday I reached the bottom of my gas tank and headed to a gas station. I went to the one I usually go to, next to Carrefour on the way to P&G. I park the car, put the card in the machine, go through the procedure, start pumping… and nothing. There was no gas left in pump 1. Fine I repeat the procedure with pump 2, same story, empty as well. Maybe due to all the people leaving for vacation over the week-end?
Luckily for me on Chaussee Romaine there are several gas stations so I just drove to the next one, only to find “error 101” on the screen. Obviously not working either.
I drove to the next one, which was open, and given the line was properly working.
3 gas stations and almost 30 min later I was done. Who said getting gas on a Sunday was easy?

No comments: