Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It’s always better to do it yourself

More than 1 year ago the handle from the door connecting the garage to the stair case of my building was broken. Since then it has never been replaced. I got used to opening the door with the key only but each time we pass there Wolfram is complaining about it.
Tired of it yesterday I call the company who manages these things for the building. The responsible was not there so I left a message. Today she called me back and asked what the problem was. I explained and believe it or not, NO ONE reported it. I guess everybody was thinking that somebody must have called relying on each other (I did the same). And eventually we got used to not having a handle.
The responsible told me she would put a request in the system to have it fixed. Let’s see how long that will take.

No comments: